North Andover, MA – ERS and Climate Resources Group (CRG) announce the launch of their partnership to serve indoor growers across North America. The partnership between ERS and CRG, operating under the name Enlighten Your Grow, will bring the firms’ collective expertise to help indoor growers operate more productive facilities and improve the resource efficiency of their operations. Enlighten Your Grow will provide services to controlled-environment agriculture operators, including conventional food crops as well as cannabis and other products.
Enlighten Your Grow will provide the following services:
- Detailed whole-facility energy assessments of cannabis cultivation retrofit and new construction facilities
- Expert guidance regarding operational and technology measures to enhance facility performance, such as lighting, HVAC/dehumidification, envelope, CHP, and engine-driven chillers
- Solutions to energy and environmental compliance challenges for cannabis cultivators
- Comprehensive energy supply services, including utility bill audits, pursuing competitive power supply contracts, and performing energy supply studies
- Sustainability accounting services, including carbon, energy, water, and waste
“Through our substantial combined experience analyzing unique and dynamic controlled-environment agriculture facilities, we are excited to provide growers with the most rigorous and informative assessments available,” explained Nick Collins, Associate Director of ERS. “Our insights will provide indoor cultivation operators the knowledge they need to build and manage top-performing facilities.”
Sam Milton, Principal of CRG, stated, “I am thrilled to formalize this partnership with ERS, whose experience performing energy performance studies in cannabis cultivation facilities is unparalleled. In my work with ERS over the years, I have been increasingly impressed with their insights into indoor grow facility performance and how growers can achieve bigger yields with fewer inputs.”
More information about Enlighten Your Grow and service providers is available at https://enlightenyourgrow.com.
About ERS: ERS serves clients nationally and internationally from offices across North America, providing services in energy program design, outreach, implementation, evaluation, and measurement and verification, as well as custom feasibility studies and sustainable development. More information is available at https://www.ers-inc.com/.
About Climate Resources Group: Climate Resources Group (CRG) is an energy and environmental advisory consulting firm. CRG operates a program for controlled environment agriculture and cannabis cultivation businesses under the Enlighten Your Grow brand. More information is available at http://www.climateresourcesgroup.com/.
firstname.lastname@example.org Climate Resources Group